EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Junior Risk Consultant
to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland
Position Responsibilities\Requirements: FIS's award winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. We are looking for talented graduates with strong functional expertise, who are passionate about technologies and have strong analytical and communication skills to take on these challenges as Client Services Consultant:
- Learn how financial theory and risk management methodologies are applied in practice
- Analyse and solve client issues via phone and email. By doing so, you will get to know our software, our customers, their needs, and the variety of functional and technical issues that can arise during product development, implementation and post-implementation
- Interact between client, development, sales and product management depending on client issue
Challenge accepted? Then join us. With more seniority you will be able to partially work as business and test analyst and also be able to:
- Contribute in our agile software development process from the business requirement phase until testing phase
- Define and execute testing strategy based on a solid understanding of the client requirements
- Perform business analysis and solution design
- Provide technical and analytical support, train our consultants
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Banking and Finance, or an equivalent diploma
- Fluent in both German and English mandatory
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills (team player)
- Dynamic and energetic personality with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and solve problems efficiently.
FIS provides mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry.
Our office in Zurich Oerlikon, Switzerland belongs to the Ambit Risk & Performance business unit. We are a group of financial experts and skilled software engineers that work closely together to produce high quality software. We enjoy our work and the occasional get-together after work.
We offer the advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together with the agility of small, young and interdisciplinary teams working under flat hierarchy.
We think big and act boldly to reinvent the financial world of tomorrow, seeing what’s ahead so our clients can focus on what’s at hand. In turn, we create inspiring career opportunities for our employees by empowering employees to grow every day.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.