Junior Quantitative Analyst (m/w)
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead.
Vontobel Asset Management is an active asset manager with global reach and a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on specialized investment talent, a strong performance culture and robust risk management. We deliver leading-edge solutions for both institutional and private clients.
As part of our Multi Asset Boutique Vescore focus on solutions and products based on proprietary quantitative investment strategies.
Vescore is looking for a Junior Quantitative Analyst to support our established asset management business. The role requires a person with economic and quantitative finance knowledge combined with strong programming skills.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing and development of new quantitative trading strategies
- Research on risk management, portfolio construction and portfolio optimization
- Monitoring of portfolios, data quality, strategy performance and risk analysis
- Support of sales and portfolio management with information regarding the portfolios and trading strategies
- Master or PhD in economics / finance, mathematics, or computational science
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB and Python/R. Other programming languages (SQL, C #, Java) are a plus
- Very sound knowledge of quantitative finance theory (asset pricing, portfolio theory, risk management), statistics and econometrics
- Comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Detail oriented, self-driven, focused, trustworthy, motivated team player with strong documentation skills, strong problem-solving skills
- Critical thinker with decision-making skills
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .