EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Junior Professional Services Consultant
to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland
Our Professional Services teams combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology, package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Professional Services Consultants fuel these solutions to ensure product deployments and services are providing impactful technology, offering our clients a competitive edge and generating efficiencies. FIS consultants love solving organizations most challenging problems.
Our global PS teams play a critical part in our FIS product and technology reputation by partnering with clients to understand their businesses and developing and implementing solutions to solve their technology and process needs.
If you are interested in taking on an opportunity that offers variety, innovation, and unique challenges every day, then Professional Services at FIS could be the right fit for you.
What you can expect to encounter as a PS Consultant:
- Learn something new every day
- Work with teams across the globe
- Think through challenging problems, and work with a team to make the solution a reality
- Implement and customize software solutions alongside our clients
- Develop expertise around financial services, and our current and emerging technologies and products
- Work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Develop an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals
- Develop high quality presentations/reports to effectively communicate project findings
- Develop Business Analysis skills by gathering requirements, building use and test cases
Skills and qualities we are seeking:
- A degree in Engineering, Finance, Mathematics or similar
- Professional fluency in English and either German, French or Italian are essential requirements
- Strong interest in consulting in the financial services sector and to engage in complex financial mathematical calculations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to discuss complex ideas and develop project deliverables
- Proven leadership and teaming skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the client’s business
- Working knowledge with scripting languages (SQL), familiarity with the software development lifecycle, basic database concepts and analytical tools are a plus
We offer you:
- You will be trained, coached and mentored by industry leaders and equipped with knowledge to prepare you for client project engagements
- The advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together with the agility of small, dynamic and interdisciplinary teams working under flat hierarchy
- Excellent working conditions and a central location at Zurich-Oerlikon (right in front of Oerlikon train station)
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to receiving your application.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.