See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Join us as a Compliance Officer, specializing in overseeing and monitoring Client-identifying and Know-your-client processes. In your role, you provide valuable support across Compliance Operations by executing key controls as well as providing expert advice and data-driven insights. It is your responsibility to handle request from internal clients independently in adherence to compliance processes and procedures, and to document and develop the latter. You will collaborate with various teams, both locally and internationally.
Become part of a highly motivated and diverse team of compliance specialists, working in a fast-paced international environment.
Your future colleagues are known for providing expert solutions to other Compliance functions and suggestion innovative solutions, while ensuring adherence to operation procedures and regulations. With an affinity to driving change and an inclusive mind-set you will be a good match for the team. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
- A university degree or equivalent (preferably in Business, Finance or Law) or a completed apprenticeship in banking
- You bring a dedicated attitude towards Compliance as well as Regulatory Affairs related topics, first work experience in the field of Compliance is beneficial
- Independent, reliable and detailed way of working with an enthusiasm for Compliance topics
- Attention to detail allow you to quickly build rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with others throughout the organization
- Flexibility and willingness to succeed in an international fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and social skills with the ability to handle demanding business partners
- Very good knowledge of English and German, additional language skills are beneficial
- Good MS Office skills, experience in tools within compliance (e.g. FCC) would be a supporting capability
T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.