See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
In this role, you will be working in the Treasury and Balance Sheet Management team within the CFO area of the Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) and act as competence center for capital topics for this division.
- Processing the capital planning and forecasting of the SUB division by strongly collaborating with various functions across Credit Suisse Group, mainly Front Organizations, Group Finance, Financial Accounting
- Supporting the capital budget and target setting process and tracking businesses towards target adherence
- Perform capital analyses and develop proposals to senior management
- Analyzing regulatory frameworks and developments with focus on Capital (e.g. upcoming Basel and FINMA regulations) and its impact on the business with the evaluation of mitigating measures
- Possibility to gain profound insights in the regulatory Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 frameworks and to further develop and refine the integration into the capital management processes at a leading bank in Switzerland
- Working with dedicated and motivated professionals in a successful, experienced and highly qualified team, offering attractive career opportunities
- University degree or equivalent, preferable in (mathematical) finance & banking, economics and/or accounting
- First professional experience within controlling, financial industry and/or advisory firm is an asset, preferably within Balance Sheet and Capital Management or within a Treasury, Risk or Regulatory function
- Analytical and conceptual skills which allows you to rapidly pick up new concepts and frameworks
- Result- and customer-oriented way of thinking paired with a detailed working style and pleasure in working with figures
- Ability to work as a committed teammate across different areas and engage effectively with stakeholders
- Advanced skills in MS-Office, particularly Excel and Power Point. Experience in SQL is an asset
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus
Ms S. Gross would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.