Are you a Java/ J2EE Developer looking for your next project within a leading financial institution in Zürich? If so, I am looking for candidates to join a project that is part of a wider and high profile programme.
Java/J2EE Developer - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Swiss based Java/ J2EE Developer to join a project that will develop and enhance the systems supporting regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain Java based web applications.
- Experience with off the shelf Product Implementation and Integration
- Work Closely with Senior Tech lead & Solution Architect to drive solutions
- Manage and maintain code repositories
- Able to debug issues quickly whether it's setup, application configuration or code directly
- Prepare & maintain automated deployment scripts
- Provide details to Technical Lead & BA to prepare Tech design as well as Requirement Specification documents
PLEASE NOTE: we can only consider applicants with existing swiss working permits due to the current travel restrictions imposed as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
- A minimum of 5 years' hands on experience developing, debugging and maintaining Java/J2EE based web applications
- Able to configure and optimize Applications and Web servers. Websphere /Tomcat preferred.
- Ideally some experience on build/Integration tools like Maven, Gradle, and Ant.
- Experience on implementing and configuring relational databases preferably Oracle.
- Knowledge on Shell & Perl Scripting
- Experience working in a highly regulated global environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.