Java/C++ Trading Applications Developer
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 Apr 19
Java/C++ Trading Application Developer We are looking for a Java/C++ Trading Application Developer to support our client's markets IT team. This is a contract assignment with a renowned bank headquartered in Zurich.
Java/C++ Trading Application Developer
We are looking for a Java/C++ Trading Application Developer to support our client's markets IT team. This is a contract assignment with a renowned bank headquartered in Zurich.
- Development of services for the trading tools in JAVA and C++.
- Maintaining and continuously improving existing software.
- Designing and integrating solutions to meet new business requirements
- Providing third level support and user training
- Liaising with key business and IT stakeholders
- Several years of working experience in developing banking applications, preferable for trading
- Several years of experience in Object-oriented Programming in Java and C++
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, JMS, JPA, Maven, Eclipse, Visual C++, QT, and related utilities/libraries.
- Experience in modelling relational databases, Oracle, Hibernate, JDBC.
- Very good understanding of financial products, in particular of FX Options and Structured Products.
- Experience in integrating financial models
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales