- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 13 Apr 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
JUNIOR QUANTITATIVE ANALYST
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Modeling equity/FX/Commodity/IR derivative including pricing, risk, regulatory reporting
- Support of trading, structuring, and risk groups
- Support and development of the quantitative library written in Scala
- Support and development of applications using the quantitative
- Master Degree or PhD in Financial Engineering/CS/Mathematics/Physics/Engineering
- Very strong programming Skills in languages such as C++/Java or similar. Scala knowledge is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of derivatives
- Fluency in English
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.