Alpha Associates is an independent private equity, private debt and infrastructure manager and advisor based in Zurich, Switzerland. We are an international team of more than 40 professionals. The firm is owned and managed by its founding partners and is a Swiss Financial Market Authority (FINMA) authorised manager of the assets of collective investment schemes. Our working languages are English and German.
We manage funds-of-funds and customised accounts for institutional and private clients worldwide. We make primary fund commitments, direct co-investments and buy mature portfolios in secondary transactions.
In the course of our continuous growth we are looking for an addition to our team for Investor Services & Marketing 100%
The appointee will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinating, editing and managing the publication of financial reports, investor communications and press releases
- Organising investor meetings/AGMs
- Compiling information for, designing and producing presentations for investor meetings as well as marketing and fundraising materials for various products and investor target groups
- Compiling information and data for RfP processes
- Maintaining the shareholder register of a listed company
- Reporting of management transactions & fair values to SIX
- Coordinating the maintenance of corporate websites
- Coordinating advertising and sponsoring activities
- Contact person for press and investor inquiries
Candidates must have a university degree and at least 5 years working experience in the financial services industry, ideally in asset management and in a marketing function. Fluency in written and spoken English and German are a must. Candidates must have great attention to detail, should be fast learners, be good at working with quantitative data, have good writing skills and a passion for supporting the sales team with strong presentations. We are looking for team players who at the same are efficient and diligent in performing their tasks independently. Starting date is as soon as possible.