Internship - Corporate Development / Mergers & Acquisitions and Group Strategy
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length
: 4-6 months Start date:
April 1, 2021 or later Workplace
: Zurich Academic qualification
: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, with demonstrated outstanding academic performance Your Benefits: International working environment:
Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity Shadowing days:
Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge Internship events:
Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events Full-time perspective:
Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies We offer
You Offer You offer
- You will have the chance to gain practical experience in our central in-house Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) team managing non-organic growth initiatives and executing M&A transactions as principal
- You have the opportunity to actively be involved in international M&A transactions, due diligence processes and related analytical work
- You support with the identification and assessment of acquisition opportunities and prepare investment proposal
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of work on financial analysis and company/business valuations
- You will have the responsibility to support group strategic project teams with direct ownership of assigned tasks and actively participate in problem solving sessions
- Overall, you will support the Corporate Development team in its close interaction with senior management and various internal business partners involved in M&A and group strategy projects
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills and you are an ambitious person with a strong focus on solutions
• The quality of your work meet high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
• You are highly motivated and you have a proactive attitude
• You are interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges
• You have excellent communication skills to build up effective relationships and the ability to work efficiently in a team
• You speak fluent English
• Have you already gained experience in Corporate Finance / Merger & Acquisition? This would be an asset
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.