Internship Product Management
SIX has a designated post trade Product Management function for its regulated entities, namely SIX SIS (the CSD) and SIX x-clear (the CCP). We are responsible to manage the life cycle of products (e.g. Settlement, Corporate Action, Tax, etc.) with current as well as potential future technologies (artificial intelligence, robotics, NLP, etc.).
To strengthen and support our team for the post trade Product Management area, we are looking for an intern for 6 months. You are enthusiastic about matters of finance in general and have a goal to broaden your knowledge in Product Management. In this position, you will get the opportunity to support a Product Manager in his tasks such as product development, pricing review, cost management, submissions to committees for decisions, etc. Main duties
- Support the product management team in day-to-day tasks
- Analyze processes and support in the redesign of internal controls and workflows
- Assist the product management team to design and develop new products
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and develop relationships with key contacts
- Perfoming various analytical tasks and providing deliverables in the form of presentations or reports
- You have successfully completed at least a bachelor's degree at an university or university of applied sciences in business or economics and want to apply what you have learnt in practice
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and methodical skills as well as an efficient way of working
- Fluent German and English is a must
If you have any questions, please call Benjamin Fleissner .
We only accept online direct applications.