Internship Application Developer 80-100%, temporary for 6 month
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 17 Jan 18
As an Intern your main responsibilities will involve:
- Establishing and documenting the requirements for a new cost charging application
- Developing the application / "engine" in an Agile development project
- Testing the application with various stakeholder groups
- Training and hand-over of the application
As an Intern your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Enrollment in Bachelor or Master studies in Information Technology and / or Business Administration (profiles with completed Master studies will not be considered)
- Excellent Microsoft Office & Sharepoint skills
- Application development experience in Agile project teams
- Motivated, committed and willing to show initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and customer focus
- Business fluent in English, German is an Advantage
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.