Internal Audit Switzerland –COO Coordinator (70-100%)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
- Support delivery of the IA (Internal Audit) strategy
- Direct reporting line to the CH COO of IA, working very closely with leadership in the region and globally
- You will support the regional IA Leadership in executing the IA strategy and in promoting the IA operating model
- Support with local governance, management and control and staff development processes, departmental communication and for other department wide operational and administrative support
- Influence and resource management
- Assist with regional audit scheduling, liaising closely with Heads of Audit and the Practice to align resource requirements with appropriate skill availability
- You monitor the Action Tracking Verification progress and support resource scheduling
- Location management
- On- and off-boarding of staff with support from regional site administrative team, including CH location/building matters
- You manage IT and telecoms infrastructure, travel equipment, application support
- Time & Record management of IA CH Staff
- IA Analytics development and process improvement
- You assist with IA Analytics COO developments and ad-hoc senior management projects
- You help driving efficiency within IA and support process improvements and operational processes including user access and business continuity
- Working student with at least 5 semesters of successfully completed Bachelor studies or Graduate, Post graduate degree
- You are an excellent communicator with a high level of interpersonal skills and possess the ability to build and maintain trust, maintaining information to a need to know basis.
- You are a dedicated problem solver with strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical background, technical data visualization skills
- Be a partner and team player
- You remain flexible and prioritize tasks by deadlines and have a positive can-do attitude
- You are fluent in German and English
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Ms. B. Ott would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.