See job description for details
- A challenging role in IWM COO within the Department Front Support and Operational Management as a bespoke client specialist servicing our International Wealth Management clients across IWM Business Areas.
- The Bespoke Client Desk is a newly created area responsible for defining time critical solutions to complex requirements for new and existing clients. Offering best in class capability through differentiating bespoke services. Providing end to end solution orientated project management engaging Front, Middle and Back Office.
- A great opportunity to work across a broad range of topics with multiple stakeholders across the bank.
- An opportunity to play an important role in developing unique solutions across the IWM client base.
- Design and risk assessment of processes to ensure complaint solutions to complex requirements.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with senior stakeholders responsible for underlying processes across Front, Middle and Back Office.
- Ability to influence, structure and lead projects and ensure areas of control weakness are avoided.
- Integration into a dynamic and highly motivated small team as a startup area
- Apprenticeship, commercial education or University degree
- 3 - 5 years' experience within the financial industries, preferably in a client facing role / support function
- English and German fluency
- Highly client- and service-orientated as well as attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office suite
- Reliable, independent and accurate way of working
- Strong ability to cope with pressure, motivation with a high degree of flexibility
- You are client oriented and reliable person with the ability to multitask in an international environment and be comfortable articulating complex requirements to various stakeholders.
- An inquisitive mindset and the ability to challenge the status quo and translate requirements into actions.
- You bring strong problem solving skills, capable of assimilating and interpreting information quickly as well as dealing with several tasks and information at the same time
- You are highly disciplined, able to work with limited supervision and make independent decisions, can lead by influence.
- A track record in developing and maintaining productive relationships with Operations would be advantageous.
Ms. R. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.