IT Test Analyst
Are you experienced in requirements analysis, test execution with a good understanding for payments and financial messaging? Would you be confident to work within global IT team?
We are looking for a person to:
- Complete design and execute tests based on Business scenario analysis
- Produce required documentation in alignment to processes defined in organization
- Independently reports about progress of test activities and defect resolution
- Take active role in team's effort to enhance service delivery level
You'll be working as member of IT Payments/Financial messaging team in Schaffhausen. Our role is to deliver all new software solutions following highest quality standards in place, aligned to UBS Business requirements. We are part of global IT team supporting UBS Operations Business providing service for internal and external customers.
Your experience and skills:
- at least 2 years of experience in an IT and/or QA service delivery environment
- knowledge how to utilize various IT solutions and track deliveries
- experienced in test management tools, familiar with test data concept, test environment challenges
- good communication skills
- good written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- open to challenge for change
- team orientated and collaborative
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.