See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting IT support role within International Wealth Management (IWM) Production Support leading a team within a vendor managed service setup, ensuring service delivery targets are met, and driving continual service improvement.
- Your key responsibility is service delivery of the IT support function for several applications centered around the Temenos T24 Core Banking platform, providing management of the client ledger for a number of international locations where IWM operates
- You will be accountable for the service delivery of IT support (L0-L2) for various mission critical applications, governance of the production environment, and responsible for the overall stability of these key platforms
- As well as a range of Temenos products, you will have the chance to work with a mixture of in-house developed, and niche 3rd party applications which together form a critical part of the IWM booking platform
- You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders within application development and the business community, actively identifying knowledge, performance and process gaps within the support area and contributing to the continual improvement of the team
- You will be encouraged to drive improvements across applications including monitoring and automation and using production telemetry as an input to the software delivery process
- Being part of a highly motivated team in a global, dynamic and diverse environment
- 5+ years of experience working in IT, ideally within a financial organization with a consistent track record of high performance in a service orientated environment
- Experience in leading teams and/or accountability for delivery of others
- Knowledge on T24 or similar core banking systems is required
- Knowledge in T24 related technologies like TOCF, TAFJ, ORACLE, Integration & Iteration framework, DLM, Relational-Replication, TEMENOS Data-lake etc. are preferred
- A passion for customer service and a 'can do' attitude with a willingness to challenge and be challenged.
- An understanding of IT monitoring & automation (ITPA/RPA) concepts, and experience with enterprise tooling in these areas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills which demonstrated through previous education or career experience
- Experience with Windows & Linux server environments (e.g. handling files, searching logs, checking processes) and with SQL (Oracle / Microsoft SQL)
- Strong listening & spoken communication skills in English, a second European language is an advantage
Mr. J. Lindemann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.