IT Solution Architect Client & Partner
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential - as are the committed teams that provide them.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the IT of Bank Julius Baer. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units. As part of our global and strategic initiatives back office, channel, partner and wealth management systems will be replaced by future-oriented new solutions. To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us. YOUR CHALLENGE
As a Solution Architect for the Domain Client & Partner, you support us in the consolidation, harmonization, and renewal of our global Client Lifecycle applications.
- Ensure delivery of artefacts defined along Bank Julius Baer project methodology (solution blueprint, solution designs, and security concepts)
- Stakeholder Management (incl. strong interaction with our partners from central architecture, security et al.)
- Prepare and present architectural options at decision boards (e.g. architecture boad)
- Specification of conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial, and technology objectives
- Provide comprehensive architectural support for all aspects to ensure proposed solutions are technically viable and also consider harmonization in landscape wherever applicable
- Work closely with business and technical teams to ensure successful rollout of the solution
- Validate functional and non-functional requirements and make appropriate design adjustments, as well as provide effort estimates to support project management
- Conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and components and be the primary interface to product /technology vendors
- Higher education in computer science / business informatics
- Strong communication skills (fluency in German and English is a key requirement)
- Multi-year experience as a solution architect or equivalent role
- Strong working experience in projects that had an emphasis in application integration, data architecture, or workflow management
- Strong expertise in JEE, SOA, REST, SSO, and containers
- TOGAF or similar certification
- Motivated personality, strong interest in digitisation aspects and ability to work under pressure
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.