IT Risk Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager, Risk & Controls Transformation Advisory, Zurich
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors. We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Deloitte is one of the fastest growing consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our Risk Advisory experts advise our customers to master a wide variety of risks including; strategic, operational, technological, and regulatory, providing best-in-class assurance and advisory services. Is business, technology and risk consultancy your passion? Then we are the right company for you.
Managing risks is a critical item on every company's senior management agenda. Legislators, investors, regulators, customers and the public are demanding increased transparency, accountability and effective controls in an ever-increasing regulated environment. Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice helps our clients transform risks into opportunities, and to establish cost-efficient processes and adequate controls tailored to their specific needs. What you can expect from us
- We offer you a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment in our fast-growing company, with lots of opportunity to gain exposure to multiple industries, clients and competencies
- The opportunity to both learn from the best experts on-the-job about different topics related to risk and controls access to our learning and development program as well as support from our coaching/mentoring program
- We provide you with a team-oriented environment which cares about your career growth and learning goals and is willing to invest in your potential
- We offer a flexible working environment that allows you to either work remotely, on client site, or in our corporate office which presents a safe and carefully monitored environment
Any questions? Get in touch.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in an information technology or business related fields, or a suitably equivalent discipline (e.g. engineering)
- Knowledge in IT risk management and internal controls is a requirement, a strong background in financial services is preferred, but not mandatory
- A minimum 4-5 years of experience is the areas of IT risk assessment and mitigation, business process and internal controls assessment and design and/or IT risks and controls (i.e. ITGC DE/OE assessment, 3rd party controls reporting, regulatory compliance assessments)
- Background or experience in internal or external IT audit is also valuable, but not mandatory
- You have a global mind set and preferably have international work experience, or have worked with colleagues/clients in other geographies
- You are proactive, always seeking new opportunities and are able to identify, understand and respond to client and market needs
- You have excellent social and communication skills with people across all levels (leaders, peers and clients) and enjoy working with different people from various fields
- You have demonstrated experience leading, coaching and developing teams
- You are reliable, committed, able to work independently and willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English. Each additional Swiss national language (particularly German) is an advantage
- You are receptive to travel, depending on project and client needs
- You are passionate about clients and are able to build productive,long-term relationships with them and y ou make an impact that matters
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates
, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button.
If you have any question, please contact Rebecca Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.