IT Business Analyst Guidewire ClaimCenter 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 19 Feb 19
In P&C IT Factory (Claims) at Zurich Insurance Company Switzerland, we are responsible for projects, development and maintenance of Claims systems. Currently we are finishing the implementation of the new strategic Claims system, based on Guidewire ClaimCenter.
For our team, we are looking for an experienced and technically skilled IT Business Analyst with a strong focus on IT topics.
As an IT Business Analyst Guidewire ClaimCenter your main responsibilities will involve:
- Advice the business (product owner) with technical expertise for new requirements
- Analyse business requirements together with the respective departments for implementation in the IT-systems
- Coordinate integration end-to-end analysis for new requirements and incident fixing
- Provide the necessary support and clarifications to the developers in regards of configuration and development tasks
- Assure completeness and correctness of documentation
- Create and review test cases
- Participate in user acceptance tests
Your Skills and Experience
As an IT Business Analyst Guidewire ClaimCenter your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- At least 3 years of Guidewire ClaimCenter experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as an IT Business Analyst or Requirement engineer
- Education in Information Systems and Management, Computer Science or similar
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding of system integration (Webservices, REST, SOA)
- Knowledge in Java and SQL. Experience with integration and release management tools (e.g. Atlassian Suite, GIT)
- Experience in agile development (Scrum and/or SAFe methodologies)
- Analytical mind-set, detail oriented, with a strong commitment to quality
- Highly cooperative, flexible, and enthusiastic team-player willing to grow and take on new challenges and roles
- Strong sense of responsibility and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across different functions and cultures
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.