See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. We offer
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit an IT Audit Manager depending on IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security experience and skills.
Join us and you will:
You Offer You offer
- Demonstrate your leadership by and executing and supervising technology related audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with the relevant Head of Audit, contributing to annual audit planning
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with major business, IT and support functions in our organization
- Have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Engage in the creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control effectiveness across the organization
- Interact with a large bandwidth of businesses across the bank and with the bank's senior management
- Inspire and develop IT audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects, for example, innovative technologies
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- You must have a proven work experience in IT, ideally relating to risk and controls, specifically for this role, experience of IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security would be highly beneficial.
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree, one or more IT audit certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA).
- You have a deep understanding of Cyber risks (e.g. Network Security, DLP, Threat Detection and Response) and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercially focused.
- You have experience and understanding of common control frameworks including NIST and COBIT.
- You can assist with your outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of emerging IT trends and regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and can present technical information in a simple and concise way to a broad range of audiences
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You are keen to work in a versatile environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
Ms. B. Ott would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.