On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we have a long-term contract opportunity for an experienced IT Application Manager. The role will be supporting Business Applications within the Trading, Credit Risk and Liquidity Risk areas of the organisation
IT Application Manager - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we have a long-term contract opportunity for an experienced IT Application Manager.
- Supporting Business Applications within the Trading, Credit Risk and Liquidity Risk areas of the organisation
- Incident management of integarted applications
- Application management - supporting operation and maintenance, SLA, release/test, risk management and documentation.
- Assistance with implementation and product development
- Project work will include migrations and adjustments.
- Working closely with business managers, system engineers, database administrators and external solution providers.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience and excellent knowledge of UNIX and UNIX scripting
- Knowledge of Java, Oracle and MS SQL
- Familiarity with incident, change and Release management processes
- Banking industry experience is highly benficial
- English language skills are essential and German an additional asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.