- Zurich, Switzerland
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 Jul 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
INTERNSHIP PRODUCT SERVICES (POSSIBILITY OF PERMANENT POSITION THEREAFTER)
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the team in reviewing documentation (i.e. termsheets) for structured products according to internal and external guidelines
- Draft related documents in cooperation with Legal, Sales and Trading departments
- Support projects and initiatives
- Index license management and reporting
- Monitor deadlines and handle notification responsibilities
- Legal / Tax research and reporting
- Degree or advanced studies (i.e. Bachelor) in economics or law
- Initiative, team-oriented and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good IT user skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Duration of the internship: 6 to 12 months with possibility of permanent employment thereafter
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.