Head of Solution Integration and Automation 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 15 Oct 18
Want to influence the digitalization strategy and connect an enterprise with the world ?
Solution Integration and Automation is part of Sales & Market Integration domain in Zurich Switzerland and deals with modern integration, automation and enterprise search technologies to support our Business. We primarily connect external and internal partners with each other's and have started to help our Business to focus on our customers by automating repetitive process activities using robotics. The team consists of highly-skilled platform engineers, architects and developers onsite, near- and offshore building solutions using the Talend Integration, Blue Prism and ElasticSearch platform. To support the organization in developing and implementing an API and robotics strategy we are looking for a team lead.
If you are a passionate technician, you are eager to define the future way of integration and automation, you want to bring more innovation into our IT organization and you are able to sell your ideas then this is the place to be.
As a Head of Solution Integration and Automation your main responsibilities will involve:
• Shaping and driving the execution of an API strategy to connect our insurance Business to external ecosystems and to smarter integrate our internal services
• Defining and executing a robotics process automation strategy and service from scratch as an enabler for more service excellence
• Contributing innovative ideas to support our enterprise digitalization initiatives and the way we do IT
• Leading, managing and growing a team of passionate technicians
• Delivering stable and sustainable platform services to the organization
Your Skills and Experience
As a Head of Solution Integration and Automation your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• A degree in IT related subject
• Strong experience in delivering and operating integration (WebServices, REST, ESB)
• Experience in robotics process automation solutions
• Experience in forming and leading a high-performance team
• Excellent communication skills to sell ideas and solutions to the organization
• Fluent in English and German (both work language)
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.