Head of Capital Projects Finance
- You an opportunity to join the Group Business Support Services (GBSS) Finance team as Head of Projects Finance to provide enhanced financial governance and oversight of a real estate capital expenditure budget of CHF 300m annually, including multi-year projects
- You will manage a team of internal and external financial experts supporting both individual project managers and the Global PMO to improve value obtained from capital investments in the property portfolio
- Through your engagement in the development and review of major business cases, you will work with highly-skilled analysts to ensure the organisation has a full understanding of the economic and accounting impacts of major financial decisions
- With a partnering mindset you are driving a governance and reporting framework which delivers value-add insight and provides assurance on capital expenditure, as well as ensuring appropriate accounting treatments, you will help to raise the quality of financial management from the ground up
- Be a part of a highly motivated team that operates in a fast-paced environment and is open to flexible working models
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? You have 10+ years' experience in senior Finance roles in operations or shared services?
- Your strength is financial management of major capital / real-estate projects
- You are able to take an end-to-end view of capital investments, with full appreciation of accounting, controlling and economic considerations for projects in Switzerland and globally
- Experience working with External Vendors to deliver major projects
- Your strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- You are hands-on and solution oriented, comfortable working independently as well as in high performing diverse teams and you enjoy working with colleagues at all levels and in all cultures
- As a standout colleague you appreciate team work and you build up sustainable relationships across the organization
- You have excellent written and verbal English communications skills when working with both business and technical teams
Mr. N. Scialom will be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.