Head First Line of Defense Support dedicated to IWM Brazil (DIR)
- A challenging global role as a Head FLDS for IWM Brazil covering booking platforms in Brazil, Bahamas and Switzerland
- Responsibility for the continuous monitoring and evolution of the Risk and Control Framework globally as well as development and implementation of methodology standards and tools to ensure effectiveness of investments & operational controls
- Drive strategic change initiatives and projects, including risk assessments as well as actively providing high quality advisory services to enable compliant implementation and foster risk awareness
- Global coordination with regional First Line of Defense reporting into this Head role, as well as close collaboration with Divisional e.g. FLDS, Legal & Compliance
- Analysis of operational risk incidents, major near misses or non-financial incidents, definition of sustainable measures and tracking of implementation. Tracking of mitigation measures and maintenance of incident information
- Responsibility for specific topics and ad-hoc queries to provide management with an opinion on involved Investment, regulatory and/or operational risks
- An interesting platform for personal and professional development including business trips to the locations covered
- University degree or equivalent banking or finance experience
- Further education such as CFA, FRM, CAIA a plus, tertiary education in Finance or Risk Management
- At least five years of experience in Business Risk, FLDS and/or compliance with experience in Private Banking or Asset Management
- Track record in project management, preferably in the area of regulatory topics and / or Investment and / or operational risk management.
- Good understanding of information technology a strong plus.
- Ability to perform excellent stakeholder management and to establish and maintain positive relationships at senior management level
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with a "Can do attitude" and structured, solution oriented approach
- Personality that desires to work in a highly dynamic and fast moving environment with a highly diligent and reliable way of working
- Fluency in English; Portuguese and German skill are seen as an advantage
Ms. V. Eichenberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.