Head Finance International Global Real Estate, based in Zurich
As a specialized global asset manager, we take an entrepreneurial approach to sourcing opportunities. We offer targeted solutions across the equity, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate, infrastructure and alternative asset classes, covering a range of approaches and styles. We employ top investment talents focused on matching the interests and needs of investors to the fast-paced opportunities of tomorrow's markets.
- A challenging position within Global Real Estate, one of the largest European property fund managers with successful track record in global direct real estate investments. We offer comprehensive and tailor-made solutions and innovative products for institutional-, UHNWI- and retail clients.
- The appointed Head Finance International will lead the international real estate finance unit with 15 employees through the next stage of its development, involving doubling assets under management to new heights and focus on international markets.
- In this opportunity you will oversee the product finance organization and establish up to date processes and systems to support the performance of our investment products; Manage relationships with external service providers as well as with internal teams
- Implement a state of the art reporting system, finance & controlling structures to provide timely key data to the senior management, along our vision to be the digital real estate leader in Switzerland and a leader worldwide .
- You will be responsible for all product accounting and reporting for a global real estate portfolio, including consolidation of mid-year and annual statements.
- Ensure great deal support to the investment team from acquisitions and disposals to working on financing/refinancing arrangements.
- Active participation in budgeting and forecasting processes; Implement effective treasury and cash management procedures
- Ensure tax compliance of investment structures
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are open to discuss flexible/ agile working.
- You have a university degree, preferably in Economics, Finance
- At least 15 years of experience within a finance function of which ideally 5-7 years within a CFO role, gained in an international real estate or private equity firm
- Preferably you were trained in a larger matrix organization and successfully operated as CFO within a dynamic, international, entrepreneurial and real estate focused company.
- A successful track record in change management and/or transformation of organizational structures and should have been involved in M&A and/or restructurings.
- Deep understanding of accounting & controlling standards are crucial to perform in this role. Furthermore you have gained experience in real estate joint ventures and co-investments structures
- You will act as a driver of transformation and a good sparring-partner to management. Knowledge of financial systems, efficient process management and technology is needed.
- You are a strong team player with an enthusiastic approach and an international mindset
- You are fluent in English and proficient in German
Ms. F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.