See job description for details
- Are you looking for a new professional challenge? We offer the rare chance to join our team who handles a broad spectrum of different transactions and collateral control tasks within the Commodity Trade Finance department in Zurich
- It is in your responsibility to lead and guide a team of four professionals, to ensure the development of the knowledge base and to act as a key sparring partner to the different teams within the Commodity Trade Finance franchise
- You are responsible with your team for the assessment, the approval and the monitoring of all transactions to ensure compliance of the transaction with the approved risk parameters and relevant working instructions
- You take ownership for the professional and efficient handling of transactional financing and it is your responsibility to constantly ensure the adequate monitoring and booking of transactions as well as duly coverage for collateral and price risk management by carrying out regular controls of client positions and taking suitable measures for identified areas with need for action to ensure
- You perform assessments, approvals and on-going monitoring of counterparties (i.e. warehouses, logistic companies, etc…) and operate the necessary due diligence including on-site visits abroad
- You are given the chance to attend client meetings to assess and structure complex credit facilities as well as to carry out controls of risk monitoring systems, challenging hedging strategies and the governance, risk and control framework of selected customers
- In this key role you also have a high exposure towards internal partners within the area of Corporate Banking and will as such be able to build up and strengthen a strong professional network
- An challenging and interesting role in which you have the possibility to work in a dynamic environment with an excellent team spirit and in-depth introduction program so that you can build up and expand your knowledge further
- We are open to discussing flexible / agile working, such as working remotely from Zurich or any other location
- Have you leadership experience? Are you a fast decision taker and dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work?
- You have already gained around 10 years' experience in commodity trade finance with a reputable bank or a trading company
- You possess a Bachelor or/and Master degree in Finance
- Do you bring any experience in dealing with commodity brokers? This would definitely be an asset.
- Your experience in working in an international multi-cultural environment enables you to contribute to the team's success
- You are an independent and fast-learning professional and leader with a strong and can-do attitude who enjoys to handle multiple challenging priorities and is eager to take decisions and able to build sustainable relationships and high performing teams
- You bring good knowledge of Microsoft office (in particular for excel)
- Excellent verbal and written command of English are required, basic knowledge of German and/or French would be beneficial
- Are you willing to travel to abroad a couple of times a month?
Ms. N. Parel would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.