See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and meaningful leadership role as Head CCU ECPR within Compliance Operations in Zurich covering all client relationships booked on SBIP
- Responsibility for the CCU performing holistic Client Due Diligence reviews periodically or event based triggered: the team contributes to the evaluation of KYC (Know-Your-Client) accuracy, completeness and plausibility for client relationships from low- to very high-risk jurisdictions globally and all kind of client types
- You represent the CCU in meetings, have the opportunity to participate in projects and process engineering initiatives
- This is the opportunity to enable continued process improvement and business activity in a controlled and compliance oriented manner
- You provide advice on Compliance topics to Client Facing Employees whilst regularly collaborating with internal control functions (e.g. First Line of Defense Support, other Compliance functions)
- This is your chance to create a bank-wide network by collaborating closely with various partners across divisions
- Be part of an open-minded management team with a strong team spirit that acts in a versatile and dynamic working environment
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an empathetic and positive personality with a solution oriented ability and can-do attitude? Are you an open-minded person, passionate about succeeding and working in a fast-paced environment? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!
- Bank apprenticeship or a college/university degree in an area related to Economics, Risk Management, Business Administration or an equivalent education
- 6-9 years of working experience in Compliance, Audit, Business Risk Management or within a Private Banking front unit within the financial industry
- Min. 6 years of Management and Team Lead experience as well as a strong leadership culture and to enable a team's success
- Knowledge in the concerned areas KYC and transaction monitoring as well as dedicated interest towards Compliance and Risk topics
- Very good and efficient communication skills to collaborate effectively and to build up professional relationships
- We are looking for a dedicated problem solver who likes to balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments and who shows a high level of flexibility (experience in change environments is a plus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are a requirement; good language skills in any business specific language (Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Chinese, French or German) would be an advantage
T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.