See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Are you looking for a challenging an unique role as Head "Risk Analytics and Reporting" within the Compliance Organization covering the International Wealth Management (IWM) business? Then this is your chance!
- In this role you lead a team responsible for the ongoing monitoring of IWM Key Compliance Risks based on quantitative and qualitative assessments and production of respective Risk Reports for the Senior Management and Risk Committees
- You perform read-across on results from e.g. Monitoring & Testing activities globally and derive recommendations for the Senior Management
- You further develop and implement the risk analytics framework (incl. methodology, processes, automatization) for the global Risk Analytics and Reporting function of IWM Compliance
- Responsible for the further development, planning and execution of Risk Reports
- You act as key contact for IWM Compliance on Risk Analytics and Reporting topics, including close alignment with all IWM Compliance teams and Specialists globally on operational but also management level
- You have the chance to cooperate and work collaboratively across all lines of Defense, mainly with First Line of Defense Support and Operational Risk Management
- You represent IWM Compliance in various (cross-)divisional committees & initiatives, and therefore profit from the opportunity to build-up / expand your network within the bank
- Being part of a highly motivated and forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting global and diverse working environment and growth opportunities
- An above average university master degree, ideally complemented by a specialization or certificate in risk / compliance / audit or equivalent education
- You have a minimum of 10 years' experience in Compliance / Risk Management either as member of one of the Lines of Defense within a financial institution or during your multi-year experience as auditor / advisor
- Proven leadership skills in people matters across hiring talent and mentoring individuals to higher performance
- Your excellent analytical skills as well as your structured and a results-based way of working enable you to present results in a very efficient way
- High sense of responsibility and independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability
- As a team-player you show an open, flexible and team oriented attitude
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Your interpersonal skills and your distinctive communication and presentation skills allow you to build up effective relationships even with participants from multiple functional areas and management levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required, German skills are an advantage
Mr. T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.