- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
On behalf of our client, a bank, Swisslinx is seeking a an experienced HR Manager.
• Managing A-Z of the company's HR processes
• Developing and Implementing HR policies
• Liaising with Local Authorities,Line Managers, Internal Employees and potential Senior Candidates
• Handling discussions related to Performance, Expatriation, Training, Compensation and Benefits
• Minimum 5 years' of experience as an HR Manager/ Director/ Business Partner
• Experience in Banking or Financial Services in Switzerland
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with a proactive attitude and ability to develop and implement processes
• Fluency in Swiss German and English is a must
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives you the opportunity to develop and take charge of a set of projects in HR.
For further information, please contact Rita Lopes, Principal Researcher, on firstname.lastname@example.org or +4 58 268 1030