See job description for details
- A rare opportunity to join the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) COO team to support in designing, developing, implementing and improving the FCC Governance, Communications and Training framework
- You will work closely with the Global FCC Head and the COO of the function to support them in defining the FCC policy strategy required to handle financial crimes risk
- An excellent possibility for you to collaborate with multiple business and compliance partners on all seniority levels and multiple functions in order to design, define and implement effective framework for policies
- As an expert you liaise with Financial Crimes Risk Assessments, Control Testing and Assurance, Management information and Reporting and other teams to enhance and improve overall effectiveness of the FCC Function
- Unify governance models across all regions; implement forums that increase awareness of and improve decision-making for Financial Crimes-related issues across organization
- Develop and execute communications and engagement strategy for the Financial Crimes Compliance function, including newsletters, meeting attendance, coffee events, on sites, skip-level meetings, etc.
- Review and refresh Financial Crimes Compliance-related intranet and internet pages to ensure updated and accurate content and easy access to information.
- Design and implement streamlined FCC training strategy to effectively educate employees within the firm on Financial Crimes related risks
- A university degree or an equivalent education preferably in Business Administration or Economics
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a compliance, risk management, policies, governance, communications or COO function
- If you have prior experience in Compliance and / or Regulatory Affairs this would be seen as a plus, strong interest in Compliance is expected
- Excellent command of MS office products is a requirement
- Proficient English skills are an expected; German skills would be an advantage
- Proven ability to write clear and concise business communications for senior management audiences
- Your deep understanding of the functions of a major international bank, your good interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to think and act independently enable you to operate in a dynamic, often-changing environment
- Your solid people management skills and client-focused approach allows you to feel at ease at operating on all hierarchy levels
- You possess strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as great attention to detail
- The capability to quickly build rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with others throughout the organization
- As an open-minded, flexible, and team-focused colleague you like to contribute to the team's success by being a hardworking and effective performer
- Self-motivation and well-structured approach to solving problems, essential for working under pressure and delivering timely quality results
Ms. M. Moos would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.