- Zurich, Switzerland
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 13 Aug 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.YOUR OPPORTUNITY
Do you want to challenge yourself amongst market-leading experts, work in an inspiring environment
and receive training that will advance your career from the outset?
Leonteq Securities AG (“Leonteq”) launches its third Leonteq Graduate Program designed to develop future experts, leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs. The program will equip the next generation of top university talents for a long-term career within our company. Successful applicants will join their team of choice and become a valued team member from day one. In combination with two intensive one-week off-site training classes, focusing on important aspects of early career development, Leonteq Graduates will be offered insight opportunities across all departments to understand and build know-how in the mechanics of the structured investment product value chain. Our culture thrives on innovative contributions and entrepreneurial flair. Both junior and senior employees act as intrapreneurs and thought leaders making them a cornerstone of our successful business model. Leonteq offers long-term career development and takes on a proactive approach to regional or interdepartmental mobility to best utilize the attributes of our people and advance your career. Upon successful completion of the twelve–month Leonteq Graduate Program, we plan to offer you a permanent full-time employment, which will position you for a continued successful career with Leonteq.
- Attractive Graduate role within a growing and global finance and technology company
- Thorough understanding of the strategy, vision, mission, guiding principles, values and core business capabilities of Leonteq
- Profound insight into the finance industry and Leonteq’s own IT platform
- Tailored, business-specific training providing the necessary technical skills to be highly effective in your role
- Two intensive one week off-site training classes
- Development of communication and interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to build a strong network amongst both your peers and experienced professionals from across the firm to understand what makes Leonteq a great place to build a long-term career
- Multi-cultural work environment with an innovative and inspiring corporate culture
- Direct exposure to management and flat hierarchies where every idea is treasured
- Exposure to groundbreaking, cutting-edge and challenging projects to bring Leonteq to the next level of success
- Highly motivated and curious
- Long-term committed
- Dynamic, reliable, polite, honest and constructive
- Eager to act as an intrapreneur in a leading finance and technology company
- Able to perform in a challenging environment
- Interested in new technologies and innovations
- Committed to embrace the Leonteq corporate culture
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will work with the marketing team to ensure optimal perception of the Leonteq brand in the relevant markets worldwide. The main focus of your job will be on social media and web platforms in the context of brand building and brand awareness. Furthermore, you will be assigned to traditional marketing tasks and will act as a hands-on team player at events and fairs and compile a variety of documentation.
You will support the further development of our social media concept
- You will monitor and keep an eye on activities on the relevant social media platforms within the scope of active channel management
- You will analyse and test new online trends and content forms for our platforms and in the context of online campaigns
- As part of platform maintenance you will manage the content and SEO (on- and off-page) of our website as well as our intranet
Conventional marketing activities will complete your range of duties within the marketing team
- Design of diverse promotional materials and sales promotion documents based on our templates
- Selection and management of our artwork
- Support for the team in the organisation of internal and external events including the preparation of presentations and in administrative areas
- Brand building
You have master's degree in Marketing. You are enthusiastic about brand management and are effective at mixing conventional media with online and social media. You are familiar with current web technologies and social media channels, and you understand how to use them interactively across all media. You are dedicated to maintaining our website and to the finer details of SEO. You are open to trends and keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest news. You understand the relevant KPIs and you are willing to set new targets and educate yourself. You are not afraid to expand your comfort zone, learn new things and take on work at short notice. Moreover, you are interested in traditional marketing activities related to brand management and brand building. We will give you all the tools you need as an inquiring team player to equip you to work independently on projects. You are fluent in written and spoken German and English. Any other language skills are an asset.
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.