For our client, a small but well-established airline company in Zurich area, we are looking for an organised, flexible and detail-oriented person to take over the role as GL Accountant.
If you are a conscientious and experienced professional in the field, this position might be the next step of your career. Your tasks and responsibilities
What you bring with you
- Significant support in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (OR, IFRS)
- Preparation of analyses and reporting to the management
- Preparation and review of accounting documents and evaluations
- Posting, account assignment and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Responsible for accounts receivable and reporting
- VAT calculation, reconciliation and reporting
- Participation in tax calculations, contact person for auditors and trustees
- Representation of the Chief-Accountant
- Basic commercial training, completed further training (Swiss Federal Certificate of finance/accounting or accountant)
- Experience in a Big 4 is an advantage
- Broad, in-depth experience in a comparable function in the area of finance/accounting
- Analytical and networked thinking skills, reliable and precise way of working
- Good IT user skills (Sage and MS Office)
- High resilience and flexibility
- Stylish knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Independent, structured, result- and solution-oriented way of working
- Team-oriented personality
- Exciting challenge with demanding and varied tasks in an international environment.
- Opportunity to contribute your know-how in a dynamic and future-oriented environment.