Fullstack Web Developer
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG Suisse
- 25 Apr 19
You'll be working in the Wealth Advice Switzerland team in Zürich. Our role is to participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and be responsible to design, develop, document and maintain innovative applications
Are you passionate about web technologies? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that who will be responsible for
- design of the overall architecture of web applications for delivering on the business needs
- implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web applications
- building reusable code and libraries for future use
- optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- implementation of security and data protection
You'll be working in the Wealth Advice Switzerland team in Zürich. Our role is to participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and be responsible to design, develop, document and maintain innovative applications.
Your experience and skills
- Experienced in web development in the financial industry is preferred
- strong Angular and TypeScript knowledge and understanding of reactive programming
- familiarity with REST application architecture (e.g. HATEOAS)
- solid architecture, design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- good working experience HTML5, CSS / LESS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins NodeJS/NPM, SQL, Scrum
- Experience with one or more build tools such as Gradle or Maven
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.