As part of a client project for a mid-sized InsurTech we are currently looking for an experienced Frontend Developer. The candidate will be working in a cross functional team of software engineers, business analysts, and subject matter experts. The small teams follow an agile working style and are adopting best practices.
About our client
Our client is a mid-sized InsurTech that provides technological solutions for both insurance and non-insurance clients. This is a contracting role until end of March 2020 initially starting as soon as possible based in Zurich.
- support the full life-cycle of new system development from early brainstorming, prototyping, implementation, to optimization during business as usual.
- you have a good sense of aesthetics (graphical design) to make sure our front ends look good and work optimal from a usability perspective.
- you feel comfortable working with both business subject matter experts as well as software engineers
- demonstrate proactive approach in building intuitive, clean and good looking web UIs ensures efficient development of new systems.
- Strong experience with React JS
- Hands on experience with Typescript or Angular
- Testing experience with Jest
- Ideally experienced with Sass, or CSS
- Experience with Gitlab and CI /CD
- Proficient in English
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: email@example.com. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA