On behalf of one of our clients, a Swiss Private Bank based in Zurich, we are currently looking for a Fixed Income Advisor.
- Responsible for assuming credit coverage of specific sectors, regions of the bank's approved bond universe.
- Publication of single bond relative value recommandations for internal and external distribution, based on own analysis and third party research in line with the bank's official view.
- Management of the PB Advisory Mandates and implementation of recommandations in the mandates with attention for diversification and risk management.
- Providing content for the various publications of the the Advisory team addressing clients and/or RMs.
- Being the preferred point of contact for investment Specialists and RMs requiring professional bottom up expertise regarding specific segments, issuers or new bond issues.
- Participating selectively in client meetings with RMs on their asset gathering and retention activities.
- Experienced Fixed Income Manager with an excellent track record in FI.
- Experienced in the USD and EM market is a strong plus.
- A strong academic background. Professional qualification (CFA, CIIA) is a plus.
- Fluent in English. German, French and/or Italian are strong assets.
- Team player with strong client service focus and communication skills.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.