Financial Analyst Group Planning & Forecasting
- Interesting and challenging role within the team coordinating the group wide strategic and financial planning and forecasting process in the "Group Planning" department with a cost focus.
- Close collaboration with key stakeholders in Divisional Finance, Regional Controlling, Corporate Development, Risk Division, Capital Management, Treasury and other relevant interfaces at Credit Suisse
- To challenge continuously the planning and forecast processes and the IT model in order to be able to drive the right strategic decisions
- Analysis and review of the group plan financials to be able to check the divisions and Corporate Functions feasibility to reach their plans and forecasts.
- Development and maintenance of the planning and forecasting guidelines and the underlying assumptions to ensure a consistent approach across the bank
- Constant examination of the economic and regulatory developments to be able to align the plans and forecasts
- Preparation of presentations to Executive Management and the Board of Directors
- Providing group wide information about the relevant timelines, requirements and deliverables
- A key role in an international and multicultural team and the opportunity to gain insights into all areas of the bank
- University degree (in Accounting, Business Administration or another relevant field)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in planning and forecasting, controlling and/or management consulting (preferably in Financial Services)
- A finance qualification such as Chartered Accountant, CIMA, CPA, CFA, MBA or MA would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge in management accounting processes, including cost analysis, planning and forecasting as well as know-how of emerging market, regulatory and economic trends (capital management knowledge is a plus)
- Proven ability in building up trusted, long-term relationships with clients
- First experience with Hyperion, Essbase, PeopleSoft and TMI would be an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and tight timelines and the motivation to work intensely towards challenging goals
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Flexibility, dedication and a strong sense of ownership describe your work ethics
Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. N. Scialom would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.