See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Is to join a specialized accounting role in the area of Trading Products (Derivatives and Investments etc.) for Credit Suisse AG and Credit Suisse (Switzerland) AG. This is a very good opportunity to define your career in the Financial Services industry, allowing you a wide range of internal development opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
You will take care of month end accounting, closing and reporting activities under US GAAP and CH GAAP. This includes analysis of Derivatives and month end closing activities and controls and participating in project related activities
You will participate in Accounting policy compliance deep dives, working with global teams and documenting the accounting policy compliance
This entails working in a global and diverse environment with a broad client base, including accounting policy, change projects, tax, treasury and financial accountants in foreign locations around the world. Your future colleagues
You join our Financial Accounting department in Zurich. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the globe and are based in two locations. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer We are looking for:
- A University degree or an equivalent educational accounting certification (e.g. Bachelor with a major in Finance, Audit, Accounting or Controlling)
- You have 4+ years of financial accounting experience, preferably within the financial industry (Financial Accounting, Product Control or Audit)
- Your strong interpersonal skills and governance mindset support you to quickly gain trust and build up positive working relationships
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Your experience in working in an international multi-cultural environment enable you to contribute to the team's success
- Advanced MS Excel skills, MS PowerPoint is an advantage
- Fluent English skills are required for this role (written and spoken), German is an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.