On behalf of a renowned global investment bank located in ZÃ¼rich, Swisslinx is looking for a skilled and motivated Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Your Responsibilities:
- Participate in monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with CH GAAP and IFRS
- Bookkeeping of all trading activities and non-trade related activities as a back-up for AP Accountant
- Liaise with various internal departments with regards to any accounting matters
- Crate evaluations and settlements including AHT statements, VAT invoices and internal control reports.
- Assist in periodic closing activities Your Background:
- Relevant educational background in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in Banking is a must
- Knowledge within OTC, ETD and Commodity Trade Finance and advantage
- Great analytical and interpersonal skills across various cultures
- Competence within Excel, Navision, Murex, Calypso are an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must, Russian and German are advantageous
So if you like working in a fast paced international environment and interested in a new challenge - This is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA