- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- CIP Management AG
- 09 Jan 18
FINANCIAL / BUSINESS ANALYST
AT ENTREPRENEURIAL INVESTMENT FIRM
Consumer Investment Partners (CIP) is an entrepreneurial investment company founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs with profound experience in FMCG, QSR and financial services. We provide long-term growth capital and act as an operation partner to disruptive consumer brands and concepts, with the objective of developing great companies. For our office in Zurich,we are currently looking for a strong candidate to join and support our investment management and value creation team.
This team’s mission is to create value for all of CIP’s stakeholders by identifying and delivering sustainable operational performance within all portfolio companies. Projects are balanced between driving top-line growth, improving organizational efficiency, and optimizing capital productivity. We are focused on delivering results, not recommendations. With a “hands on, sleeves rolled up” approach we drivevalue creation initiatives from strategy setting to frontline implementation.
In the role at hand your main tasks will be to support the investment and portfolio management teams predominantly in the following areas:
Operational performance and value creation:
- On-going financial and operational performance monitoring for existing portfolio companies
- Identifying and assessing operational value creation opportunities
- Delivering meaningful and sustainable operational change within the portfolio companies
- Providing fast-acting impact with cross-portfolio programs leveraging CIP’s scope and scale
Investment process and financialreporting:
- Financial reporting and structuring of portfolio companies
- Assessing new investment opportunities and value potential
- Management of full direct investment process (due diligence, valuation, SPA, etc.)
We will spend a lot of time together, so we are looking for a smart but “down-to-earth” and fun new team player with the following profile:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with clear passion and willto build and develop great businesses
- Hands-on self-starterwilling to go the extra mile and to make realimpact
- Overall strong interest in thefinance, start-upand FMCG sector
- Analytical personality with strong excel skills
- Outstanding university degree in finance / business administration
- Preferably, 1 to 2 years of experience in investment banking,private equity, venture capital,management consulting or start-ups (or meaningful internships)
- Fluent in German and English
Join us, disrupt your life, become an integral part of the overall firm’s approach to value creationand grow together with a passionate teamand exciting brands!
Take the first step: firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD!
Please note: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.