See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting role as part of the Global Client Advisory Team within the Financial Crime Compliance organization, with an opportunity to further develop this newly established function
- Being part of a specialized, highly motivated and agile team with like-minded professionals in a dynamic and international environment
- You have the phenomenal opportunity to help the Bank's financial crime risk management in respect of highest risk clients
- In this role you will collaborate closely with global and regional FCC teams, reputational risk teams and all teams across the First and Second Line of Defence on a case by case basis
- As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for managing the timely application of actions in respect of risk decisions made on high risk clients
- Further responsibilities include the continued development and oversight of the global Undesirable Clients Program
- You will have the opportunity to work with Compliance and business functions located in both Switzerland and International Locations on a frequent basis
- A university degree (Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent) in an area related to Law, Business Administration, Political Science, Risk Management or an equivalent education
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience you preferably gained in the banking sector with Compliance / Policy / Advisory / experience
- Knowledge of KYC and onboarding requirements, and Credit Suisse systems are advantages
- Business proficiency in English and German is required; fluency in any other language is an advantage
- A deep interest, passion and awareness for compliance and risk topics including money-laundering prevention as well as an affinity for international business / political developments
- You are well organized, have very good analytical and coordination skills and are able to align with tight deadlines whilst balancing multiple complex situations in order to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Are you result oriented and dedicated? Can you work in addition on own initiative and under pressure ? Then apply!
Mrs. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.