Experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant, EMEIA Financial Services, Zurich
Experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant, EMEIA Financial Services, Zurich EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. WeExperienced Consultant / Senior Consultant, EMEIA Financial Services, Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant for our Governance, Risk and Controls (GRC) team working in the area of Corporate Governance, Non-Financial Risk Management, Internal Controls, Compliance and Internal Audit. You will work within different sized, multi-disciplinary teams and play a key role in ensuring high quality outputs and service to our clients, primarily Banks and Insurers. The role involves developing knowledge and implementing new solutions in order to meet the ever changing needs of our clients.
Our GRC team aims to provide confidence to our clients and their stakeholders through the rigorous independent assessment of processes and controls. This is done through the appropriate use of skills, robust frameworks and other methodologies coupled with industry insight in the Financial Services market. Our recommendations allow clients to enhance their Risk Management, Internal Controls, Compliance and Internal Audit functions. Joining this growing team will enable you to work on a range of projects which will help you broaden your skills and learn from high performing professionals in this field.
Your profile matches our requirements because you have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working within a Governance, Risk, Audit or Compliance function or within a consulting firm
- Interest in designing, implementing and reviewing Corporate Governance, Risk Management Internal Controls, Compliance frameworks
- Strong academic record of achievements from a reputable university or equivalent with above average grade
- Interest and affinity to IT systems as well as software / tool development is a plus
- Project management experience, ideally relating to risk management projects
- Good understanding of Banking and/or Insurance related processes and controls
- Analytical skills to critically verify aspects and challenge with an independent mind-set
- Superior organizational competence (planning, scheduling, coordinating and time management)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to interact with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Passion for working collaboratively within and thriving in a multi-disciplinary and international team environment
- Working knowledge of English and German
- Join the professional services market leader for financial services risk management in Switzerland
- You will be working in a highly dynamic team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms
- You will help deliver advisory as well as assurance related projects
- Regular exposure to global Tier 1 companies
More opportunities for your development:
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
The recruiting team is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR001AD. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.