Executive/Team Assistant - Group External Reporting
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker and able to work under pressure with tight timelines in a structured manner? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide administrative and project management office (PMO) support to our External Reporting Team. You'll:
- plan, prepare the timeline and manage logistics for the quarterly external reporting process, i.e., setting up of relevant governance and process-related meetings, material co-ordination and distribution
- manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls and video conferences, vacation, travel and important meetings for Group External Reporting
- maintain e-dls / spreadsheets for quarterly / review group distribution lists as well as restricted persons' list
- announce publication dates via corporate calendar updates and file external reports with relevant stock exchanges
- take care of processing invoices and expenses and updating/maintaining of cost monitoring spreadsheets
- assisting with any other general /ad hoc administrative tasks and deputizing for another executive assistant within the Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy function, as required
Your team :
You'll be working in the Group External Reporting team, within the Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy organization, in Zurich. We centrally govern and manage the last mile process with regard to planning, coordination and preparation of UBS's external quarterly and annual reports. The Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy team prepares and analyzes underlying information in UBS's financial statements and regulatory reporting, ensuring compliance with IFRS and other relevant requirements as well as applicable banking regulations. We aim to achieve best?in-class external financial and regulatory reporting.
Your experience and skills :
- a diploma, or degree, or equivalent in Business administration and several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
- demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- an excellent written and verbal communicator, confident in dealing with people and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
- able to manage and complete demanding and time critical tasks
- able to work flexible hours, when needed
- fluent in English with German as a plus
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.