- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Humanis AG
- 05 Feb 18 2018-02-05
An exciting opportunity for an Equity Analyst has arisen within a leading asset manager based in Switzerland. My client is looking to strengthen their well respected and high performing equity research team with an equity analyst who is looking for a platform to excel his/her career as well as work with entrepreneurial leaders.
The company has a strong time-tested and robust investment process that through several business cycles has provided superior investment returns. They apply the original prudent-man standard to their investments with the aim to provide an acceptable investment return with a limited amount of risk on an investment by investment basis.
The candidate will be part of the investment team with the responsibility to assist the portfolio managers in various parts of the research process and should be able to commit to the prudent-man standard. The role will offer the candidate the opportunity to develop his investment skills in the environment of one of the leading value managers in Europe.
- Assist the portfolio managers in the research process
- Accounting due diligence
- Preparation of financial models
- Fact finding and verification of information
- Independent research of individual element of the research process
- Degree (or equivalent) in Business / Finance / Accounting
- Background as an analyst with 3 – 5 years of experience from another equity focused asset manager, Private Equity Firm or as a Credit Analyst
- CFA qualification or working towards it
- A good understanding of business with a strong affinity to numbers and the ability to think holistically
- A high degree of self-motivation, energy and a meticulous approach
- High work ethics with an attention to detail
- Excellent IT, communication and presentation skills
- Any candidates Internationally will be considered, but the role is based in Switzerland
Ambrina Hamid will be at your disposal for any further information and looks forward to the delivery of your application and documents.
Prime Tower · Hardstrasse 201 · 8005 Zürich
Telefon +41 44 366 60 00 · www.humanis.ch