Enterprise Risk Manager - Stress Testing Swiss Universal Bank
We are offering you an exciting role in the stress testing team within Enterprise Risk Management Switzerland.
- You will manage conceptual design, performance and timely delivery of firm-wide stress testing for Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG & Swiss Universal Bank division for internal and regulatory stress tests
- Coordination of scenario analyses with global stakeholders within Front Office, Economic Research, finance and all functional risk areas to define scenarios and enhance current stress testing methodologies, processes and reports
- Coordinate with Credit Suisse Group teams to align and ensure consistency of Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG scenario processes and regulatory submissions with Group
- You will have the opportunity to gain profound insights into stress testing and its incorporation into the risk appetite framework as key regulatory Pillar II topics at a leading bank in Switzerland
- Integrate regulatory stress tests into internal capital management processes in close cooperation with finance and risk functional teams
- Ensure regular analysis and reporting of stress testing results to senior management, Board of Directors and regulators
- Exposure to senior management with opportunity to regularly present stress testing topics at senior management committees.
- You will get the chance of being part of a team of dynamic and motivated professionals and to further develop your knowledge around enterprise-wide risk management and stress testing
- Proven high performance through high academic achievement in finance related discipline (Bachelor's or Master's degree in banking & finance, economics or a related area).
- You possess at least 5 years of experience in banking, preferably in risk management, financial accounting, or similar function. Experience with stress testing, accounting and/or capital planning would be considered an asset
- Good organization and coordination skills with ability to build relationships with partners across different functional areas
- Strong interpersonal skills including your ability to effectively communicate with senior management
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills with a structured, solution oriented approach, combined with passion, dedicated and a "Can do attitude"
- Your result orientation enables you to produce high quality under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You are a committed team player with the ability to work independently and to challenge quality and consistency of documents.
- Excellent skills in MS-Office, particularly Power Point and Excel.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, German is an advantage
Ms. B. Ott would be happy to review your application.
Please apply via our career portal.