Enterprise Risk Analyst - Stress Testing Swiss Universal Bank
We are offering you an exciting role in the stress testing team within Enterprise Risk Management Switzerland.
- Support in conceptual design and performance of firm-wide stress testing for Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG & Swiss Universal Bank division related portfolios and risk types
- Opportunity to work along various risk functions (e.g. credit, market or operational risk management), Economic Research and Finance to define scenarios and enhance current stress testing methodologies, processes and reports
- Ability to get deep insights into various risk types and capital management processes by analyzing implications of macro-economic or idiosyncratic events together with stakeholders across risk and finance teams of Credit Suisse (Schweiz) and Credit Suisse Group
- Perform and ensure timely delivery of regular analysis and reporting of stress testing results to senior management, Board of Directors and regulators
- Opportunity to gain profound insights into stress testing and its incorporation into the risk appetite framework as key regulatory Pillar II topics at a leading bank in Switzerland
- You will get the chance of being part of a team of dynamic and motivated professionals and to further develop your knowledge around enterprise-wide risk management and stress testing
- You obtained your Bachelor's or Master's degree in banking & finance, quantitative finance, economics or a related area
- You possess at least 3 years of experience in banking, preferably in risk management, financial accounting, or similar function. Experience with stress testing or other regulatory submissions would be an asset.
- Curiosity and willingness to continuously enhance risk management and stress testing concepts
- Your strong analytical thinking helps you to pick up new concepts quickly
- You are a dedicated problem solver and your result orientation enables you to produce high quality under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- As a committed team player you have the ability to work across different areas and to engage effectively with key stakeholders
- Advanced skills in MS-Office, particularly with Excel and Power Point; basic programming skills would be an asset (e.g. VBA or similar)
- Fluency in English is a requirement, German is an advantage
Ms. B. Ott would be happy to review your application.
Please apply via our career portal.