Enterprise Architect - Digital and Automation
Our client, one of the world's leading insurance companies, is looking for a communicative and motivated Enterprise Architect for a permanent role based in Zurich. This role is a key position within a newly built team responsible for the delivery of technology innovation and digitisation initiatives. It is an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise and proven knowledge to a global and dynamic working environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery of Technology, Digital and Automation strategy through direct engagement and analysis with the business.
- Own and define enterprise architect artefacts, guardrails and documents.
- Identify a process and set of KPI's that moniter and drive the automation and digitisation.
- Lead technology change using document analysis, site visits, business analysis and workflow/data analysis.
- Working with internal and external parterns to run RFI's, RFP's and POC's.
- 5+ years of digital and automation technology delivery experience within a corporate environment.
- Technology expertise with IT development experience.
- Insurance or Financial Servises experience.
- Knowledge of agile, DevOps and CI/CD practices.
- Internal or external consultancy experience.
- Fluency in English
If you are an experienced Enterprise Architect looking for a new challenge, then please apply online with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA