Elektro Projektleiter (BPEL) (m/f)
Who is our client?
Our client is a worldwide leading multi-disciplined engineering company in the field of construction, offering the complete range of engineering and building services installations.
Our client works with the world's largest engineering companies and has a track record of delivering projects safely and on schedule to a very high standard.
Why is position open?
Business of our client is growing very fast in Switzerland.
• Leading construction projects and responsible for the quality, deadlines and costs for electrical systems in the area of infrastructure systems in medium to large construction projects
• Coordinating with planning partners, builders, authorities and other companies involved
• Advising the site management about swiss legal proceedings in constriction industry
• Participating in commissioning, integral tests and technical approvals
• Previous work experience as Electrical Project Manager for installation and safety (BPEL), Elektro-Sicherheitsberater , Elektro-Projektleiter or Telematik-Projektleiter
• Worked in electrical installation companies, planning offices, control companies, electricity supply companies or in industry
• Authorized to inspect in the sense of the NIV
• Good German and good English
• Excellent organizational skills
• Willingness to work on-site