DevOps Engineer #116236
- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse AG
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
DevOps Engineer #116236
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Within our Global Markets business area, Execution and Agency Products is responsible for all Listed and Primary Market security execution for clients of Credit Suisse, predominantly covering Wealth Management and Private clients in Switzerland. EAP IT is responsible for all the applications in the execution value chain from order entry, pre-trade compliance, execution, matching, settlement and booking.
- This exciting new project will take core applications within EAP and transform them towards our target application architecture whilst also insourcing the workforce from a long term outsource provider
- The successful candidate will be working in the Execution and Agency development organization with a development team of approximately 60+ people. Their working place will be at our main office in Uetlihof, Zürich. This role is part of a global team with members in Switzerland, Poland and India
- The responsibility to build and manage cloud server infrastructure for development and production environments
- The chance to work together with a development team to enable continuous integration / deployment with automation being point of emphasis
- Manage configuration of the environments
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations regarding capacity and generally hardware management
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related discipline
- You have good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Fluent with Linux systems and scripting in Bash, Python, etc.
- You have experience with configuration management systems (Ansible (preferred), Chef or Puppet)
- Experience with Docker and preferably also with Kubernetes
- Experience with service discovery solutions (Consul (preferred), ZooKepper)
- Experience with log indexing systems (Kibana, Logstash, Splunk) and with fault management and performance monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios)
- Familiar with continuous integration/deployment tools and techniques (Jenkis, TeamCity, Svn, Git)
- Experience with cloud-based deployments (Azure (preferred), AWS, OpenStack, Cloudserve) is an advantage
- Nice to have: experience with Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) deployment automation and virtualization tools
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success