- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Full time
DevOps Analyst 100%
DevOps Analyst 100%Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 4600 talented people worldwide, operating in 29 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 380 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For our Global Technology Wealth Management Team in Zurich we are looking for a
DevOps Analyst 100%
• Responsible for deployment, operating and user support for a CRM system based on Microsoft Dynamics; Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• Perform business support using T-SQL on an MS SQL data warehouse and as well being responsible for SQL Server administration
• Engage with the wider Schroders support teams in the management and resolution of incidents and problems; set-up test environments and support projects
• Manage schedule for regular Production releases (both feature and support releases) and provide scheduled/on-demand updates to a broad audience of stakeholders
• Coordinate with in-house and offshore teams on deployments, issue resolutions, code promotions, etc.
• Examine challenges faced during release process in order to improve process/technology
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
• Strong understanding of Financial Services, Wealth Management & Private Banking.
• Administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, 365, MSSQL Server
• Strong experience with Dynamics CRM deployments and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of web and Windows services (IIS, Certificate management, application configuration)
• Fluent in English, German as an advantage
• Continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station. Please apply online, with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
CH-8005 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11